Terre des Hommes Foundation Italy
Terre des Hommes Foundation Italy is a Completely leading company as well. They have been announced Office Compliance job circular for qualified candidate who are eligible for this post. Total Vacancy for this post is mentioned 01 candidate can be selected. There are only preferable for the male/Female candidate to apply for this post
Post Title: Finance, Admin & HR Officer
Published on: Sep 11, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 5 year(s)
Age: 28 to 40 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Salary Range: Tk. 40000 – 45000
Application Deadline: Sep 18, 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- The finance, admin and HR Officer will work under the direct supervision of the Manager – Finance & Admin. S/he will provide administrative support to finance and admin department, undertaking day to day finance activities such as petty cash handling, vouching and documentation, bank reconciliation, budgeting etc. besides HR work like recruitment & selection, attendance & leave management, etc. S/he will also responsible to ensure legislative compliances i.e. NGOAB, Income Tax, VAT, Stamp Act and relevant act and rules as and when applied for.
- Lead the preparation of all the required forms (FD-6, FD-2, FD-3 etc) in line with NGOAB rules and regulations.
- Prepare monthly/yearly reports for different stakeholders (NGOAB, DC Office); arrange and prepare necessary documents for expat’s work permit, security clearance and visa.
- Assist in day to day accounting functions such as regular cash and bank operation, bank reconciliation, voucher and related documents preparation and checking, recordings and month closing following TDH Italia policy and procedure.
- Assist in checking details of partner reports, chasing reports, preparing reports and ensuring that report from partners can be presented to the donor.
- Ensuring that all expenditures and payments are made within TDH policies; procurement process is valid, has the correct documentation and is properly authorized.
- Ensuring that the payroll and allowances are prepared, authorized and disbursed properly with adequate supporting documents. Ensuring that payroll and allowances are allocated and posted correctly across the appropriate codes.
- Ensuring that all taxes (including VAT and Income tax) are calculated as per prevailing laws and deposited to the authorities in a timely manner.
- Make cash projection and available cash in office for smooth operation of day to day activities.
- Liaison with banks and other stakeholders.
- Lead the staff recruitment process and ensure proper documentation.
- Responsible for the insurance of the employees. Contact with the insurance company and monitor the claims from the beginning to the end.
- Draft contracts for different parties.
- Take minutes of the staff meetings.
- Generate monthly attendance & leave report and submit to the management.
- Any other reasonable duty as may be assigned, consistent with the nature of the job and level of responsibility.
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. CA-CC will be given preference.
- Training/ Diploma in Human Resource Management (HRM).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel particularly.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Tax (VAT/ Customs Duty/ Income Tax), Cash Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 28 to 40 year(s)
- At least five years’ experience in a similar position.
- Working experience in any NGO/INGO will be given preference.
- Experience in working with different Govt. offices especially with NGOAB is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Responsible, flexible and adaptable
- Good team player and builder
- Tk. 40000 – 45000
- As per the policy of the Organization
Terre des Hommes Foundation Italy