Published on: Nov 15, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 1 year(s)
Age: 26 to 34 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka
Application Deadline: Nov 22, 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- To prepare, take sign, issue and maintain the share certificate of the company in the accordance with the company law 1994.
- To prepare and keep permanent record of the counter foil of share book of the company as per company Act 1994.
- To keep update registered address of the company with RJSC, Tax and other regulatory authorities.
- To organize Monthly Board Meeting, prepare agenda, minutes and distribute.
- Responsible for efficient operation of Tax related accounting and activities of the organization.
- To Keep liaisons with Tax Office and other related authorities regularly.
- To Liaison and closely work with Company Affairs & Tax regulators and solve the barriers related to Company Affair & Tax issues.
- Responsible for yearly return submission, hearing and assessment finalization.
- To identify issues that may arise in Tax dealings.
- To organize quarterly and annual income Tax provisions.
- To maintain liaison with concern department and third party for necessary corresponding.
- MBA/ Masters major in Accounting/ Finance from reported public / private university.
- CA(CC) from a reputed CA firm and Having an ACS degree will be given preference.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Company Secretary/Share Division
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Group of Companies
- Age 26 to 34 year(s)
- Capable of working under pressure.
- Should have excellent ability in written English.
- Sound Knowledge of tax law and competency in representing the company with Tax Officials.
- Should have excellent to customer ability.
- Should be well conversant with ERP / Accounting software
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention the position applied for on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Smokers need not to apply. Interested self-driven candidates are requested to forward their CV along with a covering letter and 2 copies of recent passport size colour photograph to Assistant Director, Human Resources Department, Runner Group, 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka-1208.
Address : 138/1, Tejgaon Industrial Area
Web : runnerbd.com