BRAC is a Completely leading company as well. They have been announced Office Compliance job circular for qualified candidate who are eligible for this post. Total Vacancy for this post is mentioned 02 candidate can be selected. There are only preferable for the male/Female candidate to apply for this post
Post Title: Upazila Manager, Gender Justice and Diversity
Published on: Aug 24, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: At least 3 year(s)
Age: At most 35 year(s)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Sep 3, 2017
- Job Location: BRAC Field Office
Job Description / Responsibility
- Upzilla level coordination with branch manager, staff, volunteer/ worker of respective program and enterprise to ensure effective implementation Gender integration activities.
- Ensure Gender Integration (GI) massage facilitation at community level through Programme Organiser, artisan/ worker, Sector Specialist, midwife, teacher, kishori netri, mentor, librarian etc.
- Facilitate capacity building training/ workshop of volunteers, artisan, and workers on GI issues.
- Visit/ participate and arrange different meetings, dialogue and discussion (i.e., household, library, school, club, sub-centre, fathers’ forum, teachers’ meeting, parents meeting, spouse meeting, health forum, courtyard meeting etc.)
- Regular follow-up platforms/ forums of volunteers for ensuring service quality at community level implementation
- Ensure grassroots advocacy and networking at upzilla level.
- Ensure regular data and information documentation through registers and reporting
- Master in Social Science from any recognised national/ international university with minimum 2nd class/ division in all academic examination
- At least 3 year(s)
- Age At most 35 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience is required
- Basic understanding on Gender and women empowerment issues
- Respect and obey to organizational culture and values
- Good capacity and management skill of field work.
- Facilitated different training session, workshop and meeting.
- Experience on gender related materials development
- Ability to do hard work with utmost dedication and integrity
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and Life Insurance and others
Please send your detailed resume and a cover letter justifying your qualification for the applied position to BRAC Human Resource & Learning Division, BRAC Centre (5th floor), 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka-1212 on or before April 29, 2017. Please mention the name of the position and EN – 480417
Address : BRAC Centre, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212
Web : enterprises.brac.net