A Reputed Buying House
Buying House is a Completely leading company as well. They have been announced Office Compliance job circular for qualified candidate who are eligible for this post. Total Vacancy for this post is mentioned 01 candidate can be selected. There are only preferable for the male/Female candidate to apply for this post
Post Title: Quality Assurance Manager (Knit, Woven & Sweater)
Published on: Aug 23, 2017
Job Nature: Full-time
Experience: 15 to 19 year(s)
Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara)
Salary Range: Negotiable
Application Deadline: Sep 22, 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- Establish, understand and follow the quality SOP in each step of the process & proficiency in AQL quality control system for sweater inspection.
- Ensure quality of products manufactured from fit & PP sample stage to final inspection and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with QA/QC regarding quality, fit and measurements and ensure smooth flow of production.
- Preparing the QA reports (PP meeting report / Production report / QA audit report / Buyer final inspection report).
- Solving quality issues in an early stage of production as per the direction of merchandisers and keep collaboration with merchandisers, vendors, suppliers and manufacturers for quality improvement.
- Identify quality issues and analyze complex problems, recommend and implement preventive and/or corrective actions.
- Check and reconfirm accuracy of samples prior to dispatch to office/customer tech to ensure first-time approval.
- Overlook all aspect of washing required & knowledge about the inspection by the customer.
- Handling knitting, linking, production, finishing issues and provide solutions and options to ease production.
- Obtain approval for cost effective and feasible methods and options.
- Deal with IQA/ Quality auditors and technicians for necessary for quality, measurement, and technical related issues and ensure to delivery customer required levels.
- Conduct pre-finals and packaging audits to ensure 100% final inspections pass rate.
- 15 to 19 year(s)
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact and build relationships work as a team.
- Should be well-groomed, smart and energetic.
- Strong presentation and delivery skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy, aiming for perfection.
- As per company policy.
Send your CV to email@example.com
A Reputed Buying House