BRAC International is a Completely leading company as well. They have been announced Office Compliance job circular for qualified candidate who are eligible for this post. Total Vacancy for this post is mentioned N/A candidate can be selected. There are only preferable for the male/Female candidate to apply for this post
Post Title: Country Head of Accounts, Afghanistan
Published on: Oct 25, 2017
Job Nature: Contractual
Job Location: Afghanistan
Salary Range: 22000/-
Application Deadline: Nov 15, 2017
Job Description / Responsibility
- The main purpose is to ensure financial transparency and timely preparation of financial statements & donor reports.
- Review and ensure timely preparation of financial statements and donor reports
- Responsible for budgeting
- Review and supervise the financial progress of the projects
- Oversee the internal control function to minimize fraud, error and misappropriation
- Lead the team of Accountants and capacity development of the staff
- Face external and internal audits
- Maintain inter-departmental liaison with different programs
- Apply analytical procedure and ratio analysis; perform and correspond tax, audit and MIS related issues.
- Regular correspondence with Local and Head Office Management, donors and other stakeholders
- CA qualified with Post Graduation in Business field or MBA in Accounting or Finance or relevant field
- Excellent time- management and problem-solving skills, sound in financial decision making, MIS and cost analysis.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, good in report writing, good knowledge on NGO financial environment.
- Able to work in stressful conditions to undertake multitasking responsibilities.
- Advanced in IT skills, especially in excel, competent user of financial database and software.
- Previous experience in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software/automated financial system
- Proven track record of maintaining confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Outgoing, confident and persuasive communicator.
External candidates need to apply online through careers.brac.net or email their CV with a letter of interest mentioning educational grades, years of experience, current and expected salary at firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates need to apply with their latest CV including all job assignments in detail with BRAC PIN and email to email@example.com
Please mention the name of the position and AD# BI 07/17 in the subject bar.
Only complete applications will be accepted and short listed candidates will be contacted.
BRAC is an equal opportunities employer
Application Deadline : Nov 15, 2017