ABB Limited is a Completely leading company as well. They have been announced Office Compliance job circular for qualified candidate who are eligible for this post. Total Vacancy for this post is mentioned 01 candidate can be selected. There are only preferable for the male/Female candidate to apply for this post
Post Title: Marketing & Sales Engineer, Industry Segment
Published on: Sep 11, 2017
Application Deadline: September 19, 2017
|Location||:||Dhaka & Chittagong (all over the country)|
|Employment Contract Type||:||Regular/Permanent, Full-Time|
|No of Vacancy||:||2|
Reporting to the Segment Manager, your key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Sell products, systems and services to customers with a focus on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units or Product Groups.
- Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Prepare sales plans, perform regular status reviews and propose recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensure know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
- Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and/or the marketing Manager.
- Requires to provide regular reports of the sales, including sales activity, figures, lead management and opportunity tracking, to optimize sales results and to give information to the sales organization.
- Supports the Manager in translating global strategies into local strategic actions and in identifying local input to global strategies.
- Contributes to strategy definition and execution through the analysis and identification of new markets, segments, and/or solutions.
- Works with the Managers on identification and prioritization of new business opportunities in line with global strategic priorities, based on good understanding of local situation and global business strategies. Supports realization of prioritized opportunities.
- Collaborates with all related internal contacts to ensure alignment, efficiency and effectiveness in the implementation of the respective local business strategy.
- Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent subject.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in marketing & sales in industry business management role preferred, in similar industry or several years’ proven experience in other Marketing or Sales roles may be considered.
- Strong fundamental market and customer network to execute business activities and achieve sustainable growth result.
- Effective spoken and written communication in English, fluency in additional languages will be an advantage.
- Possess good initiative, work well in a team and communicate well at all levels.
- Able to work in a multinational environment and in a matrix organization.
- Computer application knowledge on MS office and other common application software.
- Excellent business acumen with an entrepreneurial spirit and has well-developed negotiation skills.
- Own valid passport to facilitate overseas traveling for training
The Candidate will be rewarded with a great team environment, competitive salary, training, career development and much more. If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you.
- Apply Instruction
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with update CV and recent passport size colour photograph to Send your CV to
ABB Limited, Bangladesh Celebration Point (3rd Floor), Plot # 3 & 5, Road # 113/A, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
ABB Limited, Bangladesh
Celebration Point (3rd Floor), Plot # 3 & 5
Road # 113/A, Gulshan, Dhaka-1212